There are lots of concerns about the economy, especially in the United States and Europe. There are few predictions.
Here are some:
1. Greece, Spain, Portugal, and Italy will continue to decline. France and England will follow. Soon, more Europeans will realize this basic: “It is silly to have all these little, useless nations. Each is unsustainable. Pretending to unite simply pools unsustainable units. We need actual unity. In recent history, Napoleon and Hitler are the only people who have provided something that appears to be unity among sovereign European nations.” Europe will be ruled by one man.
2. The United States will have an ever-lower percentage of people providing an increased output of goods and services. Numbers on the dole will grow, but the number of government employees will continue dropping.
3. The world will grow impatient with Moslem attempts to take over/destroy nations by immigration. Populations will begin to flow the other way. See #1.
4. Television sets will be the size of eyeglasses, and wearable. Those not driving, working, or talking will be watching TV on Vision Glasses. And, driving, working, and talking will also be utilizing the Vision Glasses. The tiny TVs will be hooked up to cell phones and computers. Everyone will be able to communicate with whomever they want, and can do so without getting out of bed.
5. Travel will be reduced, as people can get the same effect simply by putting on a pair of Vision Glasses and pressing a destination button.
6. Restaurants will be more popular than ever before.
7. Tomatoes will grow year-round. So will corn, and other grain and vegetable plants. A few tomato, corn, and bean plants will produce food inexpensively for years, at home.
8. Molecular re-arrangers will transform vegetable and plant material into fish and meat.